1 of 10
Costa Blu Resort, Trademark Collection Wyndham6 Miles North, Ambergris Caye, Belize
|No. of Buildings||2|
|Year of Completion||2023|
- Free High Speed Internet
- Private balcony
- Spa Services
- Beach Essentials
- Fitness Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Ocean view
- Airport transportation
Revel in an idyllic island getaway at this beachside bliss on Ambergris Caye: Costa Blu Beach Resort, part of Trademark Collection by Wyndham. The quiet location 6.5 miles north of San Pedro Town, with expansive beachfront, lets you unwind in peace. The 38 comfortable rooms, each with their own private balcony, ensure that no matter where you look, you will always enjoy the beautiful Belizean seascape on the Caribbean. Go snorkeling and diving at the nearby Mexico Rocks Marine Reserve, take advantage of free kayaks and paddleboards, or simply enjoy the serenity of the non-smoking hotel and spa
Enjoy suites with private balconies, a pool, and restaurant. You’ll quickly get on island time with relaxing amenities and friendly service. Gaze at the Caribbean from the private balcony of your suite, featuring free WiFi, a mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, flat-screen TV, safe, ironing amenities, hair dryer, and bottled water. Take a dip in the outdoor pool, get pampered in the spa, or stroll the white sand beach. You’ll also find an on-site restaurant and bar, plus outdoor activities like fishing, biking, and volleyball. Free parking, paid shuttle service, laundry services, and a concierge complete a stress-free stay.
This tropical gem lures visitors with its beautiful beaches and sprawling Barrier Reef full of coral formations and sea creatures. Easily access prime diving and snorkeling spots like Mexico Rocks Marine Reserve and Hol Chan Marine Reserve, while the epic Great Blue Hole in Lighthouse Reef is just a short drive away. Head into lively San Pedro Town for art galleries, seafood restaurants, and beach bars. Reachable only by boat, Bacalar Chico Marine and Wildlife Reserve offers breathtaking scenery, nature trails, and a museum of Mayan artifacts.
Pre-renovation condos are available. These are the renovations to be done (included in respective prices):
- Expansion from 600 sqft to 800 sqft
- Convert wooden structure to solid concrete
- New roof tile and roof weatherproofing
- New furniture package design by Pottery Barn
- New cement foundation
- New cement columns
- New white PVC siding
- New larger white PVC sliding doors and windows
- New floor tiles
- Upper units with additional roof extension to cover veranda
- New white kitchen cabinets
- New fixtures
- New additional alcove with day bed add-on to the master bedroom
- New drapery
- New appliances
- New glass railings
- Exterior walkways around the property will be renovated with new tile, and additional infrastructure renovations are planned for the future.
Property undergoing renovation between August 8, 2022 to January 31, 2023. This is subject to change.
Lower Level Unit — $178,000 USD
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Interior 2 | Exterior 2
Upper Level Unit — $188,000 USD
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Interior 2 | Exterior 2
Costa Blu Beach Resort Review - San Pedro, Belize: https://deventuretime.com/costa-blu-beach-resort-review/
Wyndham Debuts Trademark Collection in Latin America with Opening of Costa Blu Beach Resort: https://www.hospitalitynet.org/announcement/41002898.html
Wyndham Opens New Private Island Resort in Belize: https://www.caribjournal.com/2021/04/07/belize-resort-island-wyndham-new-opens/
TPG’s picks for where to travel right now: https://thepointsguy.com/guide/top-countries-americans-visit-now/
Wyndham adds first Caribbean hotel to Trademark Collection: https://www.hotelmanagement.net/development/wyndham-adds-first-caribbean-hotel-to-trademark-collection
Frequently Asked Questions
- It is mandatory for unit owners to be in the resort rental program any time the owner is not occupying their unit.
- No time restrictions for owner usage of their unit.
- Each owner will receive 28 complimentary usage points per calendar year.
- Currently operating as an adults-only resort, and is scheduled to be converted to a family resort beginning mid-2023.
- Inquire for more in-depth details on ownership.
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Follows standard cleaning and disinfection practices of Count on Us (Wyndham)